Confronting Pre-Termination Issues Head-On
Not all employment matters happen at the time of termination. Employees may want to assert their rights or review their options pre-termination — while they are still employed.
Are you concerned that you may lose your job? Is your employer taking advantage of you in an unlawful manner? The employment law attorneys of Rosen Marsili Rapp LLP in Los Angeles can help you address pre-termination issues. Throughout our decades of experience, our lawyers have been instrumental in positively assisting employees who have had problems relating to their existing employment — and we’re here to help you, too.
Let Us Help, Before Things At Work Get Worse
At Rosen Marsili Rapp LLP, our dedicated wrongful termination employment law attorneys can help you confront pre-termination issues head-on. We can help you with pre-termination issues in a number of ways, including:
- Advising you with respect to employment contracts and separation agreements
- Reviewing employee handbooks and employer policy manuals
- Analyzing and negotiating policies regarding the workplace such as drug and alcohol abuse guidelines, progressive discipline, discrimination and employee privacy matters
- Representing you in alternative dispute resolution forums
- Representing your interests when you’re subject to a workplace investigation
- Advising you of your rights after being placed on a performance improvement plan (PIP)
Pre-termination issues can also involve sexual harassment or employment discrimination based on your race, age, gender, disability status, national origin, sexual orientation or religion, among other grounds. If you are the victim of harassment or discrimination, we can help you through the process of making a claim while working to protect your position at your current job. In the meantime, be sure to take detailed notes of any harassment or discrimination that occurs. This documentation can be extremely important to the outcome of your case.
Contact A Proven Leader In Protecting Employee Rights
When your job — and your future — are on the line, you deserve an aggressive, knowledgeable law firm that’s willing to go the extra mile to protect your rights. If you have concerns about potential pre-termination steps your employer is taking against you — including laying the groundwork for a pretextual termination — contact Rosen Marsili Rapp LLP today.
As in all of our work, our pre-termination services are individually tailored and based on your specific situation, desires and goals. To discuss your concerns with a qualified attorney, please email us online or call 213-389-6050.