Union Representation In Election Matters, Regulator Compliance, And Labor-Management Relations
Unions need skilled legal representation when dealing with management on issues relating to labor and employment. Since dealing with management and employers can present a broad range of issues regarding the treatment of employees, it’s beneficial for a union to align itself with an experienced labor and employment law firm that understands both labor laws and the employee’s perspective.
At Rosen Marsili Rapp LLP, representing labor unions has always been a significant focus of our practice. The firm’s founding attorneys, Howard Z. Rosen and Michael Posner, developed the firm’s practice through long and successful history of representing labor unions throughout California. Today, our dedicated attorneys carry on this tradition of providing exceptional legal service to our clients, who benefit from our depth of knowledge and experience in labor law.
Our extensive labor-management relations experience includes representing unions in a number of different situations, including:
- Counseling unions during organizing drives and campaigns
- Representing unions before the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) and the Public Employment Relations Board (PERB) in union representation cases, unfair labor practice litigation, jurisdictional disputes, decertification cases and unit clarification proceedings
- Acting as chief negotiators and strategists during contract negotiation and collective bargaining
- Interpreting and analyzing collective bargaining agreements
- Representing unions in grievance and arbitration proceedings and in litigation before federal courts
Our labor lawyers also counsel unions on internal union elections and on compliance with Department of Labor regulations. When disputes arise, labor unions can depend on Rosen Marsili Rapp LLP to aggressively defend their rights and pursue their best interests.
Learn More By Contacting An Attorney
If you are a union leader who needs counsel regarding internal union issues or compliance matters, please contact Rosen Marsili Rapp LLP to arrange a consultation. Call us at 213-389-6050 or contact us online today.