Established in 1985, Rosen Marsili Rapp LLP is dedicated solely to the practice of labor and employment law and the protection of workers’ rights. For over three decades, we've helped thousands of workers seek redress for unlawful labor and employment practices.
All We Do Is Work
With over 70 years of combined experience in labor and employment law, Rosen Marsili Rapp LLP is equipped to address your situation at work. Since 1985, we have represented thousands of workers in hundreds of different industries, classifications and positions.
- For pay violations in the retail, restaurant, manufacturing, construction, communications, transportation and security services industries
- On behalf of public employees in federal, state, county and city service systems
- Representing unions and union workers in both public and private sectors
- Protecting all workers subject to discrimination, harassment and retaliation
- In state court, federal court, arbitration and administrative hearings
- Against government agencies, municipalities, schools, small businesses and Fortune 500 companies
We know work. That is what we do. That is all that we do. Whether through an administrative process, grievance proceeding, negotiation, mediation, arbitration, litigation, appellate practice, or writ proceedings, we have the experience to handle any situation that may arise at your place of employment.
Helping Unions And Employees Since 1985.
Area of Practices
We Provide You With Individual Attention Through A Collective Approach
The attorneys at Rosen Marsili Rapp LLP firmly believe that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. Our legal team works collectively, drawing upon each other’s knowledge and skill, to achieve the best possible outcome for each client.
No single case is handled by one lawyer standing alone. All of our attorneys are kept abreast of the issues in each case and know where each matter stands. Our clients find comfort knowing that the collective knowledge, skill and experience of our team of attorneys are working for them to achieve the best possible outcome.
We Talk To You And Develop A Solution Tailored To Your Needs
At Rosen Marsili Rapp LLP, we understand that it can be frustrating trying to speak with an attorney on the phone. Call us. Our attorneys will personally discuss your matter with you.
- What outcome do you desire?
- Would you rather not file a lawsuit?
- Can you continue at your current job?
- Are the terms of your separation agreement are fair and reasonable?
- Do you want your voice to be heard?
- Must you turn the page on a difficult chapter in your life and move on?
Listening to our clients, understanding their concerns, determining their objectives and identifying potential solutions lay at the foundation of every matter we pursue. We understand that problems at work have rippling effects over all facets of one’s life and develop solutions tailored specifically to meet each client’s needs and goals.
Contact Us Today To Find Out How To Obtain A Positive Resolution For Your Employment-Related Issue.